- Eligible professions include all medical members with any designation
- Minimum Loan Amount is $636,151 for all Capital One Physician Loans
- Closing costs and down payment may be 100% from gift funds
- Reserves required to be borrowers own funds (sourced from all accounts including retirement accounts)
- 10% down up to $2,000,000 loan amount 720 minimum score 12-months reserves required
- 20% Down $2,000,001 up to $2,500,000 loan amount, 660 minimum score, 12-months reserves required
- 25% Down $2,500,001up to $3,000,000 loan amount, 720 minimum score, 18-months reserves required
- SECOND HOME FINANCING: 25% Down up to $2,500,00 loan amount, 660 minimum score, 18-months reserves required
- All locks are for 60-day but priced at 30-day
- NO cap on gifted funds
- No Mortgage Insurance required
- Construction Loans and Lot Loans are not eligible for any capital one physician product
- Available for new purchases or refinancing existing mortgage loans
Physician loans are different animals. They have different rules and qualifying criteria. No feeling is worse than not qualify for the loan after you’re pre-approved. It makes for a REALLY bad day and a big mess. All of the loan officers listed on this blog specialize with doctors ONLY. They are battle tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers. Give them a call!
Do you want a Physician Loan Specialist to contact you? I’ve made it real easy. Drop your name and preferred contact method in the form on this page and I’ll let her know you’re looking for her.